When I left Futura DDB, one of Slovenia’s top marketing agencies, after 20 years (having been its managing director for 15 years), my team gave me a pair of skis as a farewell gift, on which there was an engraving. Translated into English it says something along the lines that I should ‘continue to do things to the full, smart and in my own way, just as I did at Futura’.
This really is me. Giving my all, using my head and avoiding mainstream solutions. The path I’ve followed throughout my career, and now in my consulting business. I wasn’t born with leadership skills, but I was certainly always willing to learn and eager to grow. My origins are in marketing, which I later upgraded with a career in HR, but my greatest love, to which I am devoted, is coaching. Being able to help my clients unlock their potentials and show them new, different perspectives. This is the most valuable experience I can give my clients, and the most rewarding.
Some other relevant data about me:
- M.Sc. in Communications, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Mag.rer.soc.oec., University of Economics in Vienna, Austria
- 20+ years of experience in marketing, 5+ in HR
- A moderator and facilitator since 2015
- Recipient of the Exceptional Achievements Award from the Slovenian Chamber of Economy (2013)
And what I believe in: you can be anything in the world – be kind. To people and to the planet.
The rest will follow.